MEDICARE PROVIDER ENROLLMENT SERVICES
We specialize in all aspects of Medicare Enrollment and will work to quickly and correctly enroll you with your local Medicare administrator. We can also provide assistance if your Medicare application has been delayed or returned due to errors on your end or on the part of the enrollment analyst at Medicare. Medicare issues can cost you thousands of dollars in lost revenue if done incorrectly. We understand the Medicare enrollment rules and take regular classes to keep our understanding up-to-date. Many physicians think that because they’re participating in one state or under a different practice, that those credentials follow you to the next organization. No matter how simple the move or if you’re only working out of a new office next door to your current one, there is always some type of Medicare application that is needed before you can start seeing patients.
Common Medicare Provider Credentialing Services:
- Enrollment for your new entity, any locations and all providers within your organization
- Complete the enrollment process for your new entity and ensure your individual number is properly linked.
- Complete all necessary applications and forms depending on the type of facility or situation.
- Obtain your Group NPI if necessary and ensure the crosswalk between Medicare and NPPES is set up correctly.
- Complete the Electronic Funds Transfer and Electronic Data Interchange process (EFT & EDI)
- We do it all and let you focus on the 900 other things that you need to do.