Telemedicine Credentialing & Consulting Services
Physician Practice Specialists is a leader in telemedicine credentialing and insurance enrollment services. We’ve been working in the telemedicine industry since 2006 when a dermatology client had an idea to start doing web visits for a rural area in Pennsylvania. Since then, we have assisted clients across the spectrum of specialties in adding telemedicine services to their practice.
One of the challenges in telemedicine is still with contracting across state lines. Before you can start this process, you first need to have a licensed provider in that state. Regardless of where you’re seeing the patient over video, if that patient lives in Texas, you need a Texas license. This is an easy way to be sure you don’t get yourself in hot water when growing your practice.
Our core expertise in telemedicine are:
- Technology consulting & business development services
- Second Opinion telemedicine consulting
- State licensing for physicians, mid-levels and therapists
- Physician Credentialing or provider enrollment
- Group Contracting and Negotiations
- Network expansion consulting- which plans should you be participating with as you expand into new states
- Website design, branding and search engine optimization services
- Telemedicine Billing & Coding
Please contact us today to learn more about our services. We would love the opportunity to help you.
Schedule Free Consultation