Here are the standard services we offer to new physical therapy, occupational and speech therapy practices. Our goal is to provide each client with a comprehensive yet custom proposal based on each practice’s respective needs. It is never a one size fits all approach with us as we understand that every client is different and so are their needs. Our most common package includes all or most of the below mentioned services.
Our fee for our therapy start-up package is based upon the number of providers and the complexity of the project. It is our goal to create a package that works for our each of our client’s unique set of needs. We understand that budgets are often stretched when opening a practice and the last thing you need is a service partner concerned with selling you the most expensive package. We pride ourselves in recommending the service plan that we feel will actually work for our client, not what works best for our bottom-line.
- Incorporation and Registration of New Practice
- Custom Logo design with unlimited revisions and trademark registration if necessary
- Custom Website Design, Hosting, Support, and Email Administration with HIPAA compliant email accounts
- Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing which includes establishing the brand on social media & local sites like Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, etc.
- Custom patient portal inegrated into your website
- Online patient payment integration
- HIPAA & OSHA Compliance Training
- Comprehensive Payer and Competitive Analysis
- Consulting as it relates to what payers client should participate with
- Enrollment and Contracting service for the top payers in the area which is typically 20-30 payers
- Workers Compensation Credentialing and Contracting for those providers where this makes sense.
- Medicare Enrollment for the practice and all providers
- Medicare EFT Enrollment for the practice
- EDI (electronic data interchange) Enrollment Support
- Medicaid Enrollment Services as needed
- EMR / Practice Management Software Selection Assistance
- Insurance Contracts analyzed based on Top 20-30 CPT Codes
- ERA/EFT Set Up Assistance for Commercial Carriers
- Tracking & Confirmation of all insurance contracts
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly Status Reports depending on client’s desires
Timeline For Above Services
The recommended amount of time required to complete our services is approximately 120-150 days. This of course is the optimum time frame and but we understand that the luxury of time may not always be available. If you have questions relating to how long something takes, it is best to send us an email with the specifics of what you are needing to do, and we will do our best to provide accurate expectations in terms of the timeframe and cost. If you are already credentialed under a group, it is possible that we can set you up under your new company in much less time.
- Billing & EHR Selection Assistance
- Practice Management Consulting
- Employee Handbooks
- Coding Compliance Publications
- Independent Contractor & Employee Agreements
- OSHA or HIPAA Compliance Certification and Training
- Business Development Consulting
- Technology Consulting-Selecting The Right IT & Internet Service Provider
Benefits of Our Therapy Practice Start Up
Many therapists become interested in opening up their own private practice at some point in their career. While this is a great move, there are a lot of factors that need to be considered to ensure everything runs smoothly. We work with the your group to ensure every I is dotted and t is crossed and that the foundation of your business is built for long-term success.
Foundation & Vision
When you invest in quality start-up services, you can rest easy knowing that you will be starting your entity on a firm foundation. One of the unfortunate truths of therapy start-ups, is that a majority of the practices do not last beyond the five-year mark. Most, if not all, possess an excellent vision of what they want their practice to look like in five years but most do not possess the expertise on the administrative side to see this vision come to fruition. There are exceptions, but the vast majority of practice start-ups need some help laying a strong foundation. That is what our company specializes in. We take the guess work out of some of the most critical early decisions that you’ll face. We also help expedite the entire process to help prevent the all-too-common problem of opening your doors without a patient to see or without an effective date with the major insurance companies.
We Work Within Your Budget
For most new practices, there is not a lot of reserves to help aid the practice when starting out. aThis leads them to borrow a lot of money from a bank which feels good initially but only lasts until that first bill comes in. We prefer to work with the organization on creative solutions to the start-up costs, and can typically get a practice off the ground with everything they need for less than 20k depending on the size of the company. You want to spend money in places that will actually make you money, not on brand new equipment or expensive computers in every room. If you do need some start-up funds, we work with lenders that specialize in medical practice start-ups.
Expediting the Process
Starting any business takes time and starting a physical, occupational or speech therapy practice is NO exception. It’s important to have realistic start-up goals instead of setting yourself up for failure by picking a date that’s premature based on the start-up requirements. We know what it takes to start a practice and have started over 150 therapy practices across the country in the past ten years. We will expedite the entire process and give you a realistic idea of when you should open your practice. Our typical recommendation for a therapy startup is to give yourself about 6 months to get everything off the ground. We also work with you to ensure things are accomplished in an order that makes the most sense for your start date goals.
Common Services Offered
- Assistance with selecting the right location by doing a market analysis or forming the corporation in your state
- Complete all of the government, state and insurance documents needed
- Insurance plan selection, insurance credentialing (provider enrollment) and insurance contracting
- Website creation, patient portal integration, social media setup and search engine marketing
- Logo design, business card design and letterhead
- Policy procedure and employment handbook
- EHR & billing service selection and setup
We would love the opportunity to help you with your new practice. Please reach out to us today by completing our contact form if you would like to receive more information about our start-up services for physical therapy, occupational or speech therapy practices. We would love to send you our comprehensive practice start-up checklist so please request this when contacting us.