Credentialing & Provider Enrollment Maintenance Service
Take advantage of our credentialing maintenance plan and never worry about losing money because of credentialing issues again.
Our recredentialing and maintenance plan includes the following for each provider:
- Address updates or deletions (2 included per year, 50% off any additional changes)
- Expirables maintenance (DEA, License, Malpractice, etc.)
- Hospital Recredentialing applications (up to 1 per year per physician)
- Handle all recredentialing and maintenance issues with commercial payers
- Revalidations for Medicare & Medicaid
- CAQH Maintenance and attestation
- New provider enrollment services discounted by 50%
In addition to the above, our service also includes a complimentary payer auditing service for those groups with more than 5 physicians. This is a great service for those practices wondering if their providers are actually enrolled with the right health plans.
Who We Work With:
- Hospitals including Critical Access Hospitals
- Physicians (MDs/DOs)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
How Much Does It Cost?
Our credentialing service is incredibly affordable for the level of service and technology that you receive. Each proposal is custom designed based on the needs of the organization with prices ranging from $30-$60 per provider per month.