Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will you start on my project? We will start on your project within 3 business days of receiving the submitted proposal and credentialing information.
- How long does it take? It typically takes approx 120 days to fully credential a new provider. Some payers only take 30-60 days and others take 150 days. If you have existing group agreements, the process will be much faster because we do not need to wait for the contract to be loaded.
- What if you do not get me in network with one of the payers? We will continue to appeal until you are in-network.
- Why I should use PPS? There are a number of options out there, but there is only one company like ours. We’ve been doing it the longest and have the evidence says we’re the best. We help thousands of providers every year take care of some of the most challenging credentialing situations out there.
- What are the terms of our agreement? Our agreements are for a period of 1 year or until we’ve completed everything.
- What happens after the first year? After the initial enrollment project is complete, you would have the option to move over to a maintenance agreement which varies in price but is typically between $40-$60 per provider. This would cover all of your recredentialing needs.