In a bind but not sure about signing up for a long term credentialing service? We have heard this complaint for years and have finally designed a service for this situation. Whether you need someone for one day or 3 months, we would be happy to help. We will evaluate your scenario and assign an account rep based on your area.
Common services your temporary credentialing agent can perform:
- Enrolling new providers
- Cleaning up credentialing backlogs
- Completing Medicare or Medicaid revalidations
- DEA and License renewals
- Hospital recredentialing
How it works:
- You work with you account coordinator to define the timeframe and how many hours you want your rep to work each week/day and for how long.
- We determine the enrollment coordinator that matches the project scope.
- We set up your online collaboration area and set up your billing profile in our invoicing system. We require a credit card to be on file and you’re charged every two weeks just like you are with your in-house employees.
- You are given access to their online time clock which allows you to monitor what they’re working on and budget the hours.
This is not a long-term contract and can be terminated with a one week notice. If at any point, you’re unhappy with your account manager, simply email us and we’ll either assign someone else to your organization or address your concerns with your rep.