We are happy to announce a new position within our company for an experienced sales executive. We’ve had the privilege of helping thousands of clients over the past 10+ years and have seen incredible growth over the past 5 years. This is a solution/consultative selling position and experience with this approach is essential. Our reputation of helping clients must be maintained and built upon, and as a prospect’s first experience with our company, it’s critical that you have this in the forefront of every conversation. Our service is not the best fit for every practice or organization and this is where helping them (even when you don’t earn a commission) really leaves a lasting impact. We have offices in three states but majority of our staff works remotely within their territory. This position will be trained by and report directly to the Executive Director. The right person will eventually be moved into a sales manager role.
Here are some things that we hope describe you:
- People like and trust you(not just your immediate family).
- You’re not afraid of putting in the work to learn something new.
- You ask questions but also do research to solve problems or address needs.
- You can start a conversation with a stranger without fear or hesitation and enjoy building new relationships.
- You agree that it’s about the client’s satisfaction throughout the process. You’re not interested in a transactional sales position but concerned about building lasting relationships with your clients.
- You relish the opportunity to grow a new territory and sell without commission caps or limitations. You cultivate success, both for your clients and for yourself.
- People would describe you as friendly, honest, smart, optimistic and resilient.
- You’re not afraid to blaze new territories, meet new people, and develop new relationships. You’re also not afraid to ask for the close.
- You’re willing to put in hard work to get great results.
- You like to listen and discover needs before you sell anything. You’re as interested in finding the right solution and ensuring the prospect’s needs are met as you are in closing the deal (and you really like to close the deal).
- You don’t just want to be a cog in the system, you want to make an impact and be a key contributor, recognized for the value you bring to the company.
- You’d like to work for an entrepreneurial company; a company on the cutting-edge of a growing industry; but you also want to know your future is secure within an established business
- Previous new business development/outside sales experience
- Can work within a CRM / project management software
- A background in healthcare is not required, but is very helpful
- Ability, and desire, to build long-term relationships
- Consultative selling approach
- Excellent communication and relationship-building capabilities
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Speaking, webinars and presentations
- Work well independently and with a team
- Previous experience selling services
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com